It is a 3-in-1 electric pressure cooker with the functions of pressure cook, steam and slow cook. The Nesco Pressure Cooker is a 6 qt electric pressure cooker that allows you to prepare home cooked meals in less than half of the time traditional stove top methods would take. Programmable options allow you to serve your family healthy home cooked meals every night of the week without the hours of cooking time.
- The self-locking mechanical system will lock up the lid if there is pressure inside the cooking pot.
- The electric pressure cooker is sealed with a gasket between the lid and the cooking pot to form an airtight vessel for pressurized cooking.
- The pressure regulator with two dials sits on the top of the lid. You can rotate the dial to “seal” for pressure cook or to “vent” for cooking without pressure.
- Two pressure settings: 5psi for low pressure cooking (for veggies, custards, etc.) and 10psi for high pressure cooking (for roast etc.).
- Two pressure release methods: Natural release, It may take 10-20 minutes to cool off after the cooking is done. Manual release, you also can turn the knob and let the steam escape rapidly.
Easy to Use and Clean
- The electric pressure cooking is programmable with presets and there are five presets such as pressure cook, steam, slow cook, brown and warm. What’s more, all of these presets can be modified according to your preferences.
- The delayed timer can set up to 8 hours if you have to set the cooking hours ahead.
- The inner pot is removable and dishwasher safe. Be sure use non-metal utensil to protect the non-stick surface.
The electric pressure cooker comes with a cooking trivet and a manual with recipe book.
- Programmable – Allows you to toss in your ingredients and set the electric pressure cooker to start while you are gone, so your meal is ready when you return home.
- Easy to use – Simply toss your ingredients in the pot, lock the lid and set your program
- Easy to clean – Non-stick pot is easy to wash by hand, or in the dishwasher
- Reduces cooking time – Cooking time is reduced by about 70% over traditional stove top cooking methods. Your meat will flake with a fork it is so tender.
- Auto Switch to Warm- Once your cooking program is complete; the pressure cooker will automatically switch to a warm setting until you are ready to serve.
- Steamer rack – allows you to throw vegetables in for the last few minutes to steam.
- One pot cooking – You can brown your vegetables and meats before you put the lid on to pressure cook, giving you one pot cooking and less mess to clean up.
- The digital control panel with soft keys and LED display makes the Nesco PC6-25P much easier to use than most electric pressure cookers.
- You can modify the preset cooking time.
- It’s very affordable for less than 100 bucks.
- All the recipes for stovetop pressure cooker are suitable to this electric pressure cooker.
- Steamer rack – Some of the vegetables fall through the rack while steaming
- There is just a rack instead of steaming basket.
What Other People Think About the Product?
Overall the reviews were positive for the Nesco electric pressure cooker. Customers like that it is easy to use and the pressure it consistent, unlike the stovetop pressure cookers. At an affordable price, you can provide your family home cooked meals on a tight schedule.
Nesco Pressure Cooker is a very user friendly appliance and with all the positive reviews we would highly recommend this multi-function appliance to anyone looking for an all-one-one cooker. This safe handy cooker performs flawlessly and will save time, space and energy.
To sum up, the Nesco PC6-25P electric pressure cooker is cost-effective. It only cost you about 90 bucks and brings you a multi-function cooker.
Incoming search terms:
- nesco 11 qt pressure cooker reviews
- nesco pressure cooker reviews
- pasta in nesco multi function
- what comes with nisco electric pressure cooker