Cooking and food are the primary components of life that fuel your emotional as well as physical being. Do you find cooking to be interesting? Do the new appliances and gadgets excite you? If yes, you are a cooking enthusiast who looks for innovative recipes to ignite the ambiance of your dining table.
Though you love to cook, there are other household activities to complete apart from spending time in the kitchen. Won’t it be great if you get an opportunity to cook excellent meals in a jiffy? Nothing can beat the perks of a pressure cooker that cooks the food in a restricted time frame. However, the challenge is to prepare the meal before transferring it to a pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker With Perfect Recipes
With the elevating use of the internet, you will never be short of the recipe options. However, to match the appetite of your family, it is important to seek compatible recipes. Have you ever come across the Camellia brand? Here is a simple recip that is a great fit for a pressure cooker.
Instant Pot is one of the top pressure cooker brands that aids to quicker cooking while locking in the nutrition. This also helps boost the flavor of the food seamlessly without having to invest extra effort. So, when preparing this type of dish, here is what you need.
- One bay leaf
- 1 (1-lb.) Bag of Camellia Brand Black Beans (or similar) rinsed and sorted
- 6 cups of unsalted vegetable stock, chicken broth or water
- Two teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons of salt
- One tablespoon of onion powder
- Add ingredients to the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Cover, twist to lock the lid, and turn the valve to the lock. Press the Chili/Bean button.
- When you hear a beep in the timer, allow the pressure to be normally released for at least 20 minutes. Then, turn the valve to venting.
- Enjoy cooked beans on rice, or for any other use you would use with canned beans. Keep the leftover beans with any liquid, in an air-conditioned container in a refrigerator for a week, or freeze up to 6 months.
Attributes of Pressure Cooking With An Instant Pot
An Instant Pot pressure cooker is an appliance that makes your life immensely easier. If you cook on the go but feel reluctant to compromise on the taste, an Instant Pot is designed for you. Let us check the attributes of the splendid appliance that blends with your life effortlessly:
- Healthy – Healthy food is the primary element to ensure an ailment-free life for a longer period. Instant Pot locks the nutritional value of the food items.
- Stainless Steel– With no artificial coating, this pot is has become an instant hit among the home chefs. Without the extra coating of Teflon or chemical-filled components, this pot is the showstopper of your kitchen.
- Smart – What is the easiest way to complete the cooking if your family prefers eating the usual items? How to finish the cooking if you are in a hurry? Won’t it be great if your cooker remembers the settings operated by you the last time you cooked? This pot is smart enough to remember the previous settings that add to your convenience.
- Easy – The pot is designed without any complicated operational settings. This also adds to the ease of usage.
- Fast cooking – The conventional pressure cookers are competent enough to finish the cooking before an open pot. However, an Instant Pot reduces the cooking time by 70%, which is the magnificent aspect of the gadget.
- Touchscreen – The simple operation and touch screen add to the convenience and style of the appliance. This helps to get the most from an Instant Pot.