If you are planning to purchase a pressure cooker for the first time or to upgrade to a newer model, it is very important to check out pressure cooker reviews. This is because you will be faced with a variety of choices when you go shopping, and the reviews will help you make your decision wisely. You need to make sure that the pressure cooker you are buying is made of quality and durable material that will provide years of use.
In this article, I will show you one popular pressure cooker that have many good features and benefits for all customers, and that is the Secura 6-in-1 1810 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker.
Key Features of Secura 6-in-1 Electric 6Qt, 18/10 Stainless Steel
– There is a regulating valve on top of the lid to regulate pressure: As soon as the pressure is being built up inside the cooker, the floating valve acts as a pressure level indicator. In addition, it’s necessary to make sure setting the “dial” to “pressure” position in order to cook under pressure.
– There is a gasket to seal up the lid and cooking pot: The lid is closed and clamped down during cooking; you cannot open the lid until the pressure is fully released.
– The introduction is very detailed and organized: It’s very helpful for you to cook under each method and setting cooking time by using the default settings or by customizing based on your individual preference. What’s more, the timer also allows you to preset the cooking up to 24 hours in advance.
– Micro-computerized Temperature and Time Control System: Controlling the temperature at which your food cooks and the time that the food takes to cook is very easy with this electric pressure cooker. There is a digital display on the cooker that allows you to do that with absolute ease.
– Coot- touch Handles: This pressure cooker has cool-touch handles that are ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of handling. The handles are on both sides of the body, something which makes it easier to lift the unit. There is also an operative handle on the lid that allows you to close and open it with ease.
– Easy to Clean: The pressure cooker is quite easy to clean because most parts can be took apart and cleaned individually. In addition, the inner pot is dishwasher-safe.
Built-In Pressure Release Methods
– Quick Pressure Release: Secura 6-in-1 electric stainless steel pressure cooker has a built-in quick pressure release method on top of the lid. You can quickly release the pressure by turning the dial to “release” instead of waiting for it to cool off. You will find this method to be really helpful when you are dealing with medium textured foods, for instance beef or lamb.
– Natural Pressure Release: If you want the cooker to cool of naturally, you can use the “natural release” method. This may take anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes. It is recommended to use this method for foods that cannot be overcooked, for instance rice and beans.
This pressure has a number of optional accessories that you will find to be really useful in your kitchen. They include a non-stick cooking pot withstands the pressure cooking environment without any problems and will last a lifetime of the cooker if maintained properly, stainless steel steam basket, and also a steam rack. The package also comes with a measuring cup, recipe book, rice spoon and a user manual.
This electric pressure cooker will do more than just pressure cooking for you. It has five additional settings that allow you to cook all kinds of foods. It will not only help you to save the time that you use to cook different foods in your kitchen, but also money. For instance, if you use it to cook rice, you will save 15 percent of time and 20 percent of energy cost as compared to if you were to use a rice cooker.
You will enjoy the benefits of using Secura 6-in-1 electric stainless steel pressure cooker more when cooking stews under pressure. You will save approximately 40 percent on time and 45 percent on energy. The user manual that it comes with contains detailed instructions for every cooking method. It also has clear illustrations on how to set cooking time based on your individual preference. Another thing you will like about this cooker is that cleaning it is very easy. Its parts are dishwasher safe.
It is without any doubt that this Secura 6-in-1 electric 6Qt, 18/10 stainless steel pressure cooker is a great kitchen tool not only for pressure cooking, but also other cooking methods. Manufacturer provides a one-year limited warranty.