The Features You’ll Love
This innovative and versatile appliance possesses a myriad of fantastic features that are designed to make your life easier, including:
– Ease of Use: The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is built with a user-friendly control panel which lets you operate it in just a push of a button and cook almost all kinds of food. Choose among 14 built-in Smart Programs, Dual Pressure, 3 distinct temperatures for saute and slow cook purposes, and Automatic keep warm for your convenience.
– It allows you to set the time, the pressure and the pressure release schedule all with a swipe of the fingers.
– Save time: This pot is designed to cook foods up to 2-6 times faster. This saves up to 70% energy usage.
– It has a 24-hour timer and automatically warms so your food is ready anytime you want to eat it.
– Its microprocessor allows it to cook foods perfectly by monitoring the adjusting the amount of temperature based on the what the food need and the amount of it. With this, delicious food is assured to come to your table any time of the day.
– It has a stainless steel inner pot with a 3-ply base for added durability and uniform heating throughout the pot. It also has a measuring scale in US cups within the pot.
– Keep warm function: After it’s done cooking your dish, the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 will automatically turn on its warm mode to keep your dish at a temperature of 62-74°, you will no longer be worried about spoiling your meal.
Imagine the advantages that Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 gives you. Stews that take 4 hours to cook, can now be cooked in less than an hour. By saving you lots of time, you get started on other more important things like cleaning up, relaxing, catching up with some friends or simply sit back and relax with your loved ones. Instead of waiting around a stove, you’ve got a lot more time on your hands!
If you’re interested in purchasing an Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1, you may want to have a look at this quick review to see its pros and cons. Based on actual customer reviews, here is a quick summary of what many customers loved and hated about the Instant Pot IP-DUO60.
- It has seven different functions that you would otherwise have to buy separate appliances for. It can pressure cook, sauté, slow cook, steam and more!
- It has default cooking settings which you can choose when you’re looking to cook soups, meats and other types of food.
- You won’t need a thermometer as the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker has its own temperature settings to tell you the exact temperature in the pot. You instead of checking the flame on a regular gas oven, you only need to look at the screen and you will know everything.
- Its pot is easy to clean and highly resistant to staining. You can also put it in your dishwasher.
- Pressure release takes some practice, but the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 can gradually decrease pressure so that opening the pot won’t lead to any accidents.
- You can delay its cooking time for up to 24 hours, and you won’t need to be afraid that the smell of the ingredients will waft through your home because its lid is airtight.
- Its design saves you a lot of counter space, unlike other appliances that need its own separate counter.
- When it comes to cleaning, the outer pot has a trough that may be tough to clean. This can be resolved by using hot water and a slim brush to get to that tricky area.
- It may seem expensive, but it’s definitely cheaper than buying a separate rice cooker, sauté pan, slow cooker and a pressure cooker! In addition, it also saves you a lot of counter space.
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 was carefully designed and quality tested to eliminate defects. 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified. It guarantees uncompromised safety not only to the person who uses it but to the entire household.
It promotes utmost safety in the kitchen through the following measures:
- Safety Lid Lock – prevents accidental opening and hurting yourself when the electric pressure cooker is working.
- Pressure regulator: The internal pressure won’t exceed 105kpa (It’s safety standards) thanks to the pressure regulator.
- Smart Detection – leaky lid is detected such as when the steam release is left open.
- Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- Lid Close Detection – The lid close detection use magnetic sensor to make sure that the lid is properly closed.
- Automatic Pressure Controller – Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- Excess Pressure Protection – Excess pressure is released into internal chamber in the dangerous situation to avoid risks in the kitchen.
- Automatic Temperature Control – temperature is regulated depending on the food you are cooking.
- High Temperature Monitoring – food is protected from being burnt.
- Temperature Fuse and Electrical Current – the power is cut off automatically if the electric current or the unit’s internal temperature goes over the safety limits.
When you acquire the Instant Pot IP-DUO60, your purchase is inclusive of the cooking pot crafted from stainless steel, a steam rack that comes in stainless steel as well and handle, user manual, and recipes in different languages- English, Chinese, Spanish and French.
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Programmable Pressure Cooker comes with a 1 year warranty, for more details and information on the product warranty, the document may be viewed from Amazon as PDF file. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81fzSP6xhRS.pdf
Easy to clean and save a lot of time for you and your family, the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is the ideal choice. When you’ve got the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 in your kitchen, cooking is simpler and easier than ever before. It’s easy to use and its design is simple enough for beginners to understand.
Try it and let us know what you think.
Can I sauté garlic, onions, ginger and other spices and then will add the beans after to cook with the rest of the other ingredients?
– The answer is yes. You can definitely sauté the spices in it. Even Indian spices can work well with this pot. You can opt for the sauté feature with an off lid. Then if they are already sauted to how you want them to be, you can just add water, lock the lead and set timer to the length of time you want the beans to be cooked. With this wonderful feature, your cooking will truly be made very easy and convenient.
Is there a conversion table that I can refer to online when I want to convert the psi for the time of cooking?
– The manual suggests adding 3-7% of the time.
Is this easy to clean?
– This product is made of stainless steel so this is pretty much easy to clean. By just using a regular dishwasher this product can already be made clean any minute.
How can I use the slow cooker?
– A venting device can be seen on top of the lid so you only have to turn it to vent and then press the slow cook button and set the time for it.
Can I cook soup in 15 minutes time?
– No! You can’t, the cooker has to get a pressure first for 15 minutes before it cooks to a necessary amount of time. Primarily for a soup with beans, it will take about 40 minutes to be done. But despite this, compared to regular cooking and most electric pressure cookers out there, this still saves you a lot of energy and cooking time.
Incoming search terms:
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W
- farberware 7 in 1 pressure cooker
- farberware 7 in 1 programmable pressure cooker
- ip-duo60 7-in-1 programmable pressure cooker
- where can i find recipes for cooking in a farberware 7 in 1programmable pressure cooker