Today’s fast-paced lifestyle is the reason why most people prefer fast food instead of spending time preparing healthy meals at home. But we all know how important it is for us to opt for healthy and nutritious foods. The primary reason why the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker has gained popularity is because it can prepare healthy, nutritious meals in minutes. Keep reading to find out why people are in love with the Instant Pot.
Reasons Why People Love The Instant Pot:
Here are some solid reasons as to why the Instant Pot is the most sought-after kitchen appliance today.
- It Saves Time – As mentioned earlier, the Instant Pot has the ability to prepare meals in minutes, saving you a good amount of time, which you would otherwise have to spend in your kitchen. This is because the appliance works like a pressure cooker (programmable) reducing the cooking time while providing perfectly cooked, delicious meals. This way you can save energy and time, which is not possible when cooking the traditional way.
- Ensures Stress-Free Cooking – When you use the Instant Pot, you are spared the pain of watching the food being cooked (as is the case in traditional cooking). You just have to set the appliance and then let it work on its own. You don’t have to stick around to make sure the food is being cooked properly. Simply plug the Instant Pot in, and add all the necessary ingredients, and then press the required button. The next you know is that your food is ready to serve.
- It Multi-functions – The Instant Pot has the potential to easily replace other kitchen gadgets. In fact, this is one of the biggest reasons why people love this appliance; it can work perfectly well as a slow cooker, pressure cooker, and porridge maker/ rice cooker. But wait! The Instant Pot can also effectively function as a yogurt maker, browning/sauté pan, stockpot warmer as well as a steamer. The Instant Pot can replace as many as 7 appliances in your kitchen. What better way to declutter your kitchen?
- Saves You From Using Lots Of Utensils – Traditional cooking requires a lot of utensils, but that is not the case with the Instant Pot. You can sauté the vegetables and brown the meat- all inside the same appliance- and then pour in the rest of the ingredients for the food to be cooked. This way you save the trouble of using a lot of different utensils for preparing a meal.
- Functions Are Simple And Easy To Follow – The technology that the Instant Pot uses keeps it from overheating. While its functions may intimidate you initially, learning how to use the Instant Pot is quick and easy. And once you are well-versed with this appliance, you won’t feel the need to use other appliances in your kitchen. All you have to do is set the Instant Pot on and then get back to other chores without worrying about the food being burnt or overcooked. That is because the Instant Pot features a pressure-sensor that keeps it from getting overheated.
- Can Be Cleaned Easily – You don’t have to spend much time or energy cleaning the Instant Pot. All you need is soapy water and a sponge, and your Instant Pot will be clean in no time. The interior pot is also dishwasher safe, so you can just dump it in your dishwasher if you don’t have the time to hand-wash it. The exterior of the pot can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth, and both the lid and sealing ring can be separately hand-washed.
- It Helps In Retaining Nutrients – The Instant Pot prepares food in such a way that the nutrients are retained when your family consumes the meal. That’s because this appliance prepares every meal in a fully sealed environment. This allows the ingredients and the aroma to stay within the prepared food, instead of spreading all over your kitchen. The vegetables retain their phytochemicals and colors, and even the meat becomes perfectly tender when cooked in the Instant Pot.
The convenience and ease of cooking, the retention of nutrients, and the delicious taste of the food can be obtained with a single kitchen appliance called the Instant Pot. No wonder people are in love with this exceptional kitchen appliance.