Pressure cookers are one of the newest and hottest trends in small kitchen appliances. Whether it be for a small or sizeable amount, any investment into a home appliance deserves a fair amount of research prior to purchase. When it comes to kitchen appliances, this is especially valuable for those that are looking to save money and conserve precious counter and cabinet space.
If you are in the market for a high-quality pressure cooker, that won’t break the bank, you have come to the right place. Below is a comprehensive overview of the specs, pricing, and reviews for two top Presto pressure cookers listed on Amazon. Take a look at both carefully so that you can determine the best pressure cooker for your needs. Keep these pressure cooker reviews in mind when selecting the best pressure cooker for you.
Presto Pressure Cooker Number One
- Pressure regulator maintains the proper cooking pressure automatically; Complete 64-page instruction/recipe book included
- Ideal for use on regular, smooth-top and induction ranges; Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Cover lock indicator shows when there is pressure inside the cooker and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced
- Helper handle for ease of handling; Extended 12-year limited warranty
Presto Pressure Cooker Number Two
This particular cooker which also received four and a half out of five possible stars is an Amazon best seller. It is priced at nearly double the cost of the previous cooker but is much larger (23 quarts). Here are the specs for this model:
The only method recommended safe by the US Department of Agriculture for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood
- Doubles as a boiling-water pressure canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa; Handy as a large capacity pressure cooker
- Constructed of warp-resistant heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating; Works on regular and smooth-top ranges; Extended 12-year limited warranty
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures; This precise measurement is especially important at higher altitudes
- Extra-large size is great for big canning jobs; Includes canning/cooking rack and complete 76-page instruction and recipe book
Keep in mind that the two cookers above are not being ranked and are very different in size and specs. The title of the “best” cooker will ultimately be up to you and your needs.
There are some major differences, such as the size, between the two that should help to decide fairly easily. However, if the size is not a factor, consider the other detailed specifications and review the consumer comments again. Regardless, both have been rated as being excellent pressure cookers, and you will likely be thrilled with your new Presto Pressure Cooker. Enjoy cooking fun, fast or slow, healthy and delicious meals perfect for just you or for a whole family.