The Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker, 7 Quart, is the best slow cooker of 2016! It’s a huge help if you need to plan a meal but will be away from your home all day or are multitasking.
This outstanding slow cooker has great temperature programming options, removable parts, and a dishwasher-safe lid.
No stirring or monitoring is needed, and you can mix and match choices for cooking times. It’s the best slow cooker, and you will realize its value when you start using it!
Tips and guidelines to make the most of your Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker, 7 Quart:
• You can prep your food ahead of time and refrigerate it while it marinates before using your slow cooker
• The moist cooking method gives your meat plenty of time to become tender
• You can make many of your favorite desserts in the slow cooker
• Always keep the lid on, unless you want to prolong the cooking time
• It’s best to add herbs or seasonings after your meal is completely done
• Add milk and cheese to your dish at the end of the cooking period because they break down easily, and you want the flavor to last
• Make enough space on your counter for storage and use
• Do not reheat slow-cooked meals, because you don’t want to eat spoiled food
• Cut meats and ingredients to the same size for even cooking
• You will get better results if you brown your meat before cook time
• Make sure your meats are eaten, stored and cooled within safe periods
• There’s no need to worry about fire precautions
• Make sure there are no gaps when you put the lid on to prevent steam from escaping
• You can preheat your slow cooker for better results
• If you are using tomatoes, make sure they are peeled to avoid making them mushy
• You can improvise and use the slow cooker for appetizers as well
• High temperatures may cause your food to stick, so we recommend that you use low heat
• Thaw meat and vegetables before using your slow cooker. See our food steamer reviews for your vegetables.
The Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker, 7 Quart, helps you to save energy. It’s perfect for busy people who like to multitask, and it makes a great wedding or birthday gift. You can leave your house without having to worry about safety problems.
Why so many people love this slow cooker
• It’s an amazing product that is convenient to use, and you can save a lot of money by avoiding going out to expensive restaurants.
• This user-friendly appliance comes with an easy-to-use manual.
• If you take a peek at your meal while it’s cooking, you will need to extend the cooking time. This cooker is programmable, so you can avoid lifting the lid.
• Many slow cooker reviews show that this product is exceptional.
• Some people like to double cook meals and freeze some of the food for use later.
• They chop and prepare their meats, brown them and put them in the refrigerator for use the next day in the slow cooker.
• People love the way they can save time and avoid using a traditional stove. They are excited about planning meals to make in their slow cooker.
• They also like the way they can entertain guests or work around their homes while their food cooks slowly.
• Some reviews say that people love the way their meat is juicy and tender and is never overcooked when it’s made in a slow cooker.
Other leading Hamilton Beach products that you can invest in are smaller. Some of them are the Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker, Silver, and the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker, which are available at lower prices.
These are standard products, and you can still enjoy the benefits of making a meal with your slow cooker, which is much easier.
You can make a large number of dishes in your slow cooker such as: beans, condensed soups, chicken stock, fish, oats, pasta, rice, seafood, orzo, puddings, casseroles, curries, rice pudding, bacon soup, egg custard, sausages, dumplings, pea soup, and many more.
Here is a time guide for using your slow cooker:
If the recipe says 15 – 30 min, cook it for 4 – 6 hrs on low or 1 – 2 hrs on high.
If the recipe says 30 min – 1 hr, cook it for 5 – 7 hrs on low or 2 – 3 hrs on high.
If the recipe says 1 – 2 hrs, cook it for 6 – 8 hrs on low or 3 – 4 hrs on high.
If the recipe says 2 – 4 hrs, cook if for 8 – 12 hrs on low or 4 – 6 hrs on high.
In general, it’s great to be able to walk away from a meal that’s being cooked slowly and use your time and energy to do other things. You don’t need to monitor or stir your meal or worry about your food being burned or overcooked.
What you need to know about this slow cooker
• Ensure that the lid is fitted tightly on the cooker, so that your meal will cook efficiently.
• The slow cooker is bulky and takes up counter space, but it’s worth the investment.
• It’s just right for a family of 4 or more because it gives you more space to cook larger dishes. You can even put a roast or a whole chicken into it!
• It heats up faster than older models, and if there is a power outage at your home, your food is still safe for up to 2 hours.
• Some slow cooker reviews say that this slow cooker is a great time-saving product, which minimizes labor and is very reliable.
• You will get excellent results if you follow the guidelines for cooking and adjust the heat settings properly.
• It’s a quality product and a winning one that you can use for preparing your favorite meals easily.
• It has programmable heat settings, is easy to clean, features a touch pad, is dishwasher safe and has a wraparound element.
This slow cooker will certainly make life easier for you and help you to make delicious home-cooked meals.
Incoming search terms:
- for slow cooker 3 hrs on high is how many hrs on low
- hamilton beach 33473